I don’t know who needs to read this or who this resonates with but HEAR ME & hear me good...
F*#% Them People!
Why? Why? Why? Is it that we incessantly have this provoked desire to overextend ourselves & become emotionally drained JUST to feel like we’ve been heard? Or JUST to have a sense of belonging? Or JUST to even have a moment within our innocence? Seeking a moment of peace... Clarity. Transformation.
TRUE TEA: In less than 3 days I had multiple conversations with friends & family with the SAME commentary in which their distracted by other people's irrelevant perspective or "opinion" ...
- My cousin called me worried after sticking up for herself bout jeopardizing her relationship with her a sibling yet, in the same sentence states “the same sibling who has never truly accepted her”.
- Me: Girl! F*#% Them Ppl, ask yourself what do folks do for you that ISN’T mentally, physically or emotionally draining??? Focus on building the relationship within yourself & stop letting folk try to tell you or whoever randomly willing to listen bout who YOU ARE because they’re battling & hiding their own indiscretions. The root of other people’s indiscretions often have nothing to do with you!
- My brother messages our group chat concerned bout not wanting to stay with a female anymore because all she do is sit around & talk about him & a few other details I'll keep to myself for now. Apparently she's nosey “tells all her friends his business”. & as he proceeded, he continued to tell me that I don’t understand what he’s going through. I started thinking, “Telling your business? Who's the CEO here...” 🤔🧐🤔
- Me: What?! Man so what, TALK IS CHEAP‼️ & I've been exactly in your shoes with my child... & I understand more than you do. Now that I've been through it, I appreciate the ppl that were there & wish I would've learned the lessons I know now a lil' sooner so maybe you have to do just the same & experience it as well!
- & lil’ old me got into my own damn head for 2.5 seconds & was second guessing writing blogs because I felt like I may be too insensitive to others about sharing MY TRUTHS .............. Psshhhh, now that’s where I draw the damn line lol! I certainly know better & that’s exactly why I have the pleasure of divining with my words through this blog today.
I’m just getting started, accepting who I Am.
A Being Created In The Likeliness of God.
Creator of My Reality.
A Vessel of Divine Energy.
A Muscle of Ancestral Wealth.
The Epitome of Generational Healing.
SO ARE YOU, if you choose to be...
Why would we subject our voice to be scripted by someone other than our own being? Why would our obligation to speak up for self be defined by what someone else may or may not ridicule us about thereafter? Why allow our natural instinct to STANDOUT be overshadowed by the indiscretions of someone else’s ego? Or “comfortable” excuses?!
As a forefront united, in awareness of our being we have to mindfully refrain from conceding to the opinionated who offer no true guidance or reputable substance within our personal and spiritual growth. If an individual is not adding necessary value of wisdom, healing & genuine love why continue to accept authority in their mere opinions.
To accept the adversity of another, means that you hold space within you, in which you truly believe in the very notion & you should take accountability that; quit blaming or putting it off on others.
Let me repeat that for the people in the back:
- TO ACCEPT ADVERSITY MEANS THAT YOU HOLD SPACE WITHIN YOU, IN WHICH YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN THE VERY NOTION & YOU SHOULD TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THAT!
Self-mastery & oneness is a hell of a practice mind, body, soul & spirit. I myself am still working on mastering the ability to command sovereignty because it is a daily ongoing lifestyle. Over time we learn to discern our energy attracting what’s significantly beneficial in wisdom & in wealth as well as the ability to create an aura of protection that removes & repels all that does not serve or belong to us! I've been blessed & anchored to have amazing likeminded people in my life in which we support one another through this journey. 90% of them I met online... In Facebook groups... While searching for likeminded ppl to have in my life, what does that tell you ?? 👀
F*#% Them People!
& That includes the person within that sometimes creates obstacles & blockages telling you indifference when your intuition & purpose are calling you towards alignment, healing and truth to cultivate your awareness. With love I share these moments as I've been exactly where most are & very few are scarce to admit they are. Yet I choose to push through daily as a lifestyle to energetically transmute opposition, WITH VICTORY AS A SET INTENTION!
Understand that your energy is not for everybody, yet you must pay attention to everybody's energy & discern what’s for you to simply store as insight versus what’s for you to apply with action into YOUR LIFE!
QUICK MEDITATION EXERCISE:
- Get into a comfy position: Sitting or Laying Down
- Close your eyes, slightly stare towards your crown - (forehead)
- Deep inhale & hold for 7 seconds
- Then exhale for 8 seconds
- Now repeat 3-4x(s)
- Center yourself & continue a normal breathing pattern
- Imagine a bright white light surrounding your body from head to toe
- As it encircles you; feel it strengthening creating somewhat of a clockwise vortex as well as empowering within your quantum field (your center; heart chakra)
- Say out loud or to yourself; “I RELEASE ANY/ALL LOW VIBRATING THOUGHTS, ENERGIES, ENTITIES & WHAT NO LONGER SERVES ME IN PURPOSE AS I COMMAND ALL MY ENERGY & POWER BACK TO ME THREE TIMES THREE; MIND, BODY & SOUL!”!
PRACTICE‼️ You can do daily anytime of the day to seal your aura, release negative energy, raise your vibrations & call your energy to you with Faithful Sense as you cultivate & "Trust Your Senses"!
Above All Else ...
✨LIVE YOUR LIFE AUTHENTICALLY, FOR YOU✨