As a practioner, I am often asked . . .
- What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese practice that utilizes energy to reduce stress & promote the body’s natural relaxation response as well as natural healing ability.
Reiki dissolves the illusion of fear & empowers the soul to reveal loving as well as authentic truths within. Creating an experience of fulfillment, filling your entire being with love, peace and courage to overcome obstacles.
REI meaning “Divine Wisdom”
KI meaning “Universal Life Force”
Reiki is the divine wisdom of universal life force; ✨SOURCE✨
- How has Reiki helped me?
Reiki has provided me with such a spiritual, intuitive and universal shift in my life that I wasn’t expecting. Opening portals of ancestral healing, alignment and divine wisdom. Such a soulful journey of purpose & now I get to share the experience by creating energetic bonds with others!
-Benefits of Reiki:
- Adjusts & balances energy
- Increase creativity
- Help unlock & release emotions
- Relieves stress
- Aids deep relaxation of the body
- Relieves tension and pain
- Amplifies energy for manifestation
- Promotes natural, holistic healing
- Increases awareness & intuition
- Raises vibrations
- Promotes better sleep pattern
- Removes energy blockages
- Assists the body with eliminating toxins
- Spiritual growth
- Relieves depression & anxiety
- Increases vitality
- Aligns divinity
- Promotes inner peace
- My 1st Reiki session, Now What?
I will always tell someone after Reiki, "listen to you body", however here are a few tips...
- Drink plenty of water. PLENTY!
- Avoid alcohol
- Eat healthy meal
- Get plenty of rest. PLENTY!
- Notice thoughts, feelings & new found irritations
- Journal! Journal! Journal!